Thrive seeking dynamic
Blue Door Support Coordinator
(Full Time until Feb 2022)
As the Blue Door Support Coordinator you will carry a case load and provide support coordination which would include coordinating support plans for participants and offering practical, meaningful and holistic supports to move the plan into action. The support plan (also know as an exit plan) is comprehensive, realistic and guided by the input and needs of participants. You will work with individuals to determine issues, challenges and barriers that may be present, and seek creative solutions and opportunities to overcome these challenges.
You have a strong background in providing individualized supports to persons with complex needs. You have worked in community based settings and have a high level of comfort reaching out to people. You are comfortable working in a chaotic environment and have a proven track record for building trustful, respectful relationships with marginalized populations.
- Degree in the field of social work, health, or social sciences;
- 3 years’ experience working with populations with complex needs. Specific experience with persons who have experienced sexual exploitation or sex work is an asset;
- Flexible Work Schedule,
- Continuous access to a vehicle for work purposes
- Record of conduct and vulnerable sector check screening
Compensation & Benefits
- $60 000.00 annually
- Excellent health plan and RRSP plan
For full description, qualifications and requirements please click here.
To Apply please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Thrive Hiring Committee
PO Box 26067
St. John’s NL A1E 0A5
Deadline to apply: March 26, 2021
We would like to thank all of those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted