Thrive is accepting applications for the position of
Thrive strongly believes that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to improved programs and services. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
As the CASEY Coordinator you are responsible for coordinating the activities of CASEY (Coalition Against the Sexual Exploitation of Youth). This involves engaging CASEY members in Coalition activities and supporting the day to day operations of the Coalition and its sub committee’s, advancing our communities capacity to address the sexual exploitation of youth, coordinate trainings and presentations, and support survivor leadership opportunities.
You are skilled at building community capacity to address complex issues and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders. You are comfortable public speaking and have a proven track record for building respectful relationships with multiple stakeholders. You are organized, passionate about ending sexual exploitation, and a strong team player.
- Diploma in the field of social sciences and/or Identify as a person with lived experience;
- 2 years of community engagement experience;
- Program development experience;
- Excellent conflict resolution skills;
- Record of conduct and vulnerable sector check screening;
- A strong understanding of sexual exploitation
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting salary $42 000 per annum
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits package
- RRSP contributions
For More Information/Application Information
Please click on link below for full description, qualifications and requirements
To Apply please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Thrive Hiring Committee
PO Box 26067
St. John’s NL A1E 0A5
Deadline to apply: Friday July 10, 2020
We would like to thank all of those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted