Thrive is seeking a dynamic
Fund Development Coordinator
Thrive strongly believes that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to improved programs and services. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
As the Fund Development Coordinator at Thrive you are responsible for overseeing and implementing our Fund Development Strategy which includes increasing awareness of our brand, growing our corporate partnerships, creating and overseeing a minimum of one large scale fundraiser per year, growing third party fundraiser opportunities, maintaining ongoing donor engagement, and proposal development.
You have a strong background in fund development and the leadership and drive to carry out the fund development strategy for the organization. You get things done and can take a plan and bring it to life in a flexible, creative and highly professional manner. You are comfortable working in a community based environment and have a proven track record for building trustful, respectful relationships with a variety of stakeholders. The right person for this position is passionate about the work of Thrive, and has excellent communication skills to promote our organization. You are a strong team player, highly organized and can manage multiple demands and deadlines.
- Degree/diploma in the field of business, social sciences, public relations, fund development;
- 3 years’ experience supporting/managing development initiatives with high energy, and results driven attitude;
- Proposal writing experience
- Skilled in negotiation and relationship building
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and skilled at creating engaging content
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must complete a police screening
Flexible work schedule is required with some evening and weekend work
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting Salary $44 000.00
- Excellent health plan and RRSP plan
To view full description, qualifications and requirements please click here
To Apply please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Thrive Hiring Committee
PO Box 26067
St. John’s NL A1E 0A5
Deadline to apply: Friday March 13, 2020