Mandate: To work in partnership with individuals and community organizations to provide supports, financial and otherwise, via creative and innovative fundraising events and projects to marginalized persons and groups in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Target Population: Marginalized persons, populations, and groups.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Collaboration with individuals, and community groups, to fundraise for Raise Up NL’s collective purpose and mission.
- Planning innovative, creative, and inclusive social events. For a list of past events, click
- Supporting individuals, and community groups that are marginalized in Newfoundland and Labrador with the resources available to Raise Up, both financial and otherwise.
- Fostering safe community spaces and practices in the work they do.
- Networking opportunities between community groups; to learn about each other’s initiatives and projects; and, to educate the community at large.