Planned Parenthood– NL Sexual Health Centre
Address: 47 St. Clare Ave, St. John’s, NL, A1C2J9
|Website: plannedparenthoodnlshc.com/ |
Tel: (709) 579-1009
Fax: (709) 726-2308
Toll-free: 1-877 NO MYTHS (666-9847)
To promote positive sexual health and 2SLGBTQIA+ inclusion through education, community partnership, information and services within an environment that supports and respects individual choice
Anyone—regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, socioeconomic status, physical or mental ability, sexual orientation, religion, religious creed, national or social origin, marital status, family status and political opinion.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Sexual education: workshops and training for all ages on all aspects of comprehensive sexual health education and 2SLGBTQIA inclusion
- Sexual health clinics: doctor clinics for pap testing, breast exams, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted or blood borne infections, prescribe birth control, insert IUDs etc.
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling
- Toll free sexual health information line
- Birth control and emergency contraception information and counseling
- Free condoms and packets of lubricant
- Free menstrual products
- Free safer drug use and HRT supplies
- Sexual and reproductive health resource library
- 2SLGBTQIA+ and Social Science Fiction and Non-Fiction Lending Library.
- Affordable birth control options
- Support groups and referrals for the 2SLGBTQ community
- Camp Eclipse: OUT in the Woods leadership camp for 2SLGBTQIA+ youth (campeclipse.com) & 2SLGBTQIA+ FB Group and community events calendar.
- 2SLGBTQIA+ Warm Line: 1-866-230-8041 or plannedparenthoodnlshc.com/warmline