The Works – Memorial University
Address: 17 Westerland Road, St. John’s, NL A1B 3R7
|Field HouseTel: (709) 864-4422 |
Fax: (709) 864-3254
Aquarena Tel: (709) 864-3798
Promote wellness by providing accessible, diverse, and innovative programs and services to the university community and the general public.
Families, students, alumni and the community, all ages from infants to seniors.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Recreation and Lane Swims; swimming lessons for all levels from toddlers to adults
- Lifeguard Training Programs
- Aquatic Sport Clubs: Diving, Synchronized Swimming, Legends Competitive Swimming
- Fitness Centres in the Aquarena and Field House, with fitness classes on dry land and in water.
- Indoor Track
- Hardwood and synthetic floor courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton, soccer, table tennis and tennis
- Squash courts
- Therapeutic and Rehabilitation Program, Seniors Program and Arthritic Program
- Children’s parties, Summer Camp, Youth Fitness Program, Junior Squash Memorial University of NL Varsity – Athletics