Rabbittown Community Centre
Address: 26 Graves Street, St. John’s, NL A1B 3C5
|Tel: (709) 739-8482 |
|Fax: (709) 739-8472 |
To work with local residents and public and private organizations to ensure comprehensive solutions to problems that impact our families. To provide opportunities and support in the process of individual and community capacity building to strengthen the community as a whole.
Members of the Rabbittown community and surrounding area.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Computer Room
- Employment and Career Services offers resume writing, job search assistance and program referrals. They also maintain a job board, with new jobs and volunteer opportunities added weekly.
- Family Support Worker (in on Mondays and Fridays)
- Healthy Baby Club for expectant mothers
- Photocopying and faxing.
- Programs for all ages, toddlers through to seniors: Parent and Tots, Pre-School Readiness, 50+ Breakfast Club, After School Program and Youth Program
- Special Events (Family Fun Day, Community Day, Annual Children’s Christmas Party, Halloween Party, Spring Carnival, Winter Carnival, etc.)
- Summer Camps, including Camp Cottontail (ages 5-8) and Camp Star (ages 9- 12)