35 Southside Rd. Petty Harbour, NL A0A 3H0
Tel: (709) 330-3474 Tel (Off season Oct. – Apr.): (709) 690-3121
Mandate: To engage people of all ages through hands-on touch tank exhibits, live animal displays, one-on-one science interpretation, daily programs, school and group visits, and more.
Target Population: All residents, and visitors, of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- The Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium is a seasonal catch-and-release public aquarium located just 15 minutes outside the city of St. John’s Newfoundland.
- Provides a personal hands-on learning experience with passionate staff.
- Touch tanks and thirty beautiful exhibits show off the creatures in an 800-square foot facility within a retired fish processing plant.
- To view a list of weekly themes, click
- For bookings, click
- To fill out a Volunteer Application, click here.