Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium
Address: 35 Southside Rd. Petty Harbour, NL A0A 3H0
|Tel: (709) 330-3474|
Tel (Off season Oct. – Apr.): (709) 690-3121
To engage people of all ages through hands-on touch tank exhibits, live animal displays, one-on-one science interpretation, daily programs, school and group visits, and more.
All residents, and visitors, of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- The Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium is a seasonal catch-and-release public aquarium located just 15 minutes outside the city of St. John’s Newfoundland.
- Provides a personal hands-on learning experience with passionate staff.
- Touch tanks and thirty beautiful exhibits show off the creatures in an 800-square foot facility within a retired fish processing plant.
- The Carton Loft rental: Our intimate space is perfect for everything from daytime meetings to evening receptions, and we have the best view in town.
- Contact Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking today!
- To view a list of weekly themes, click here
- For bookings, click here
- check out our amazing gallery by clicking here
- To fill out a Volunteer Application, click here