Modo Yoga St. John’s
Address: 223-233 Duckworth St, Suite 102, Haymarket Square, St. John’s, NL A1C 6N1
|Tel: (709) 753-0206 |
Modo Yoga is a community of independent hot yoga studios, guided by our 6 Pillars, united by our love for yoga, and dedicated to creating a more sustainable world. With over 70 locations across North America, Europe and Australia – every studio is a place for all. We welcome all bodies and all abilities, whether you are a beginner or an experienced student. All Modo Yoga classes are built on the foundation of our Modo series – a dynamic system of postures and breathing exercises rooted in the traditional teachings of yoga and yoga therapy concepts, specifically designed to be practiced in the heat. Modo Yoga is a community of inspired students, joined together by a love of yoga, a commitment to protecting the earth, and a drive to bring more peace into the world.
Modo is a place for all, and welcomes students of all races, genders, abilities, orientations, beliefs, and incomes. Whether you are an absolute beginner or a more experienced yogi, they offer over 40 accessible classes weekly that are challenging, healthy and fun!
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Modo offers a variety of over 40 classes weekly, accessible for different skill levels. For a full list of class types, click here.
- Click here to view full details of what Membership at Modo Yoga includes
- Click here to view the perks of Modo Yoga membership
- For the class schedule, click here.
- Energy Exchange: This program helps support the growth of yoga practice, regardless of financial situation. Click here to apply to the program
- To purchase a pass, membership, gift card, etc click here
- Modo Member Summer challenge runs from June 5- Sept 5, 2023