Office Address: 305 Waterford Bridge Rd, St. John’s, NL
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 39085, St. John’s, NL A1E 5Y7
Tel: (709) 364-1531 Fax: (709) 576-8073
Facebook: Bowring Park Foundation Inc.
Mandate: The Bowring Park Foundation is a Citizens group formed to ensure, through active participation in restoration and future development projects, that Bowring Park is maintained and developed as a public park.
Target population: Everyone
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Duck Pond: Almost entirely man-made, this is a popular and scenic place to feed and admire the ducks and swans. Click here to find out how to buy Duck Food.
- Barrier-Free Playground and Splashpad: Accommodating disabled, visual and hearing impaired children.
- Bowring Park Walking Trails (South Brook Trail and the Waterford River Walk)
- Skateboard Park
- Swimming Pool & Pool House
- Click here to view the Bowring Park Brochure. Click here for a map of the park.