365 Old Placentia Road, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 0G7
Tel: (709) 748-1124 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandate: Admiralty House Museum & Archives is located in the former residential quarters of HM wireless station. Built by the Marconi Telegraph company for the British Navy during the First World War, the station was part of a global communication network; it linked the Admiralty with its ships on the water, intercepted German naval transmissions, and tracked icebergs and ships in distress. The museum offers tours of the historic building and features temporary exhibits in the newly renovated Annex.
Target Population: Admiralty House is committed to increase our role in the community by providing a wide variety of engaging public programs for all members of the community.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- The museum, open year round, offers tours of the historic building.
- Admiralty House also offers specialty programs for Guides, Scouts, Cadets or community youth groups.
- Our activities, coupled with a tour of the museum, are guaranteed to educate and
- Morse Code Mayhem! Ages 5-7
- Fun with Flags Ages 5-8
- Amateur Radio at Admiralty House Ages 7+
- Canada in 50 Years Ages 9-11
- Artifact Awareness Ages 11-14
- For more information, click here.
- For a list of Admission, and hours of visitation, click here.