200 Water Street, 2nd Floor, PO Box 5321, Station C, St. John’s, NL A1C 5W2
Tel: (709) 753-2143 Email: email@example.com
Mandate: The Pottle Centre is a drop-in social centre for adults who are living with mental health issues, illnesses and addictions. We provide a safe and healthy place for people to be social, enjoy some special events and get involved.
Target Population: People who are 19 years of age and older who have received mental health services
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Membership is free. However, the Centre requests that new members call and make an appointment with a member of the staff to set up a membership application interview.
- A number of activities are available on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis ranging from card games, board games, crafts, movies, holiday events, outings, and parties. We have a specialized programs including “Get Fit”, a free meal program, and “Culture Sport Art and Play” all of which have special activities but are free for members to participate in.
- A schedule of events is released on a monthly basis and is posted in the Centre as well as being mailed/emailed out to a variety of organizations around town. Activities are free as well and for some events, transportation and food is also provided.
- The Centre provides a phone for local calls, internet access, and cable TV.
- Othere services include: a boutique of gently used clothing, guest speakers, and visiting Nurse.
Open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm