The Pottle Centre
Physical Location: 200 Water Street, St. John’s, NL A1C 5W2
Mailing Address: The Pottle Centre, P.O. Box 5321, Station C St. John’s NL A1C 5W2
|General Email:email@example.com |
Executive Director Leanne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellness Coordinator Kelly: email@example.com
|Tel: (709) 753-2143 |
Website: The Pottle Centre | St. John’s Newfoundland
Facebook: ThePottleCentre Twitter:@ThePottleCentre
The Pottle Centre is a drop-in social centre for adults who are living with mental health issues, illnesses and addictions. We provide a safe and healthy place for fun, friendship and support.
People 19 + who are living with mental health issues, illnesses and addictions.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Membership is free. However, the Centre requests that new members call and make an appointment with a member of the staff to set up a short membership application interview.
- A number of activities are available on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis ranging from card games, board games, crafts, movies, holiday events, outings, and parties. All outings, activities, meals and programs are free for members. We also provide transportation from the Centre and back .
- A schedule of events is released monthly and is posted in the Centre as well as The Pottle Centre social media. It is also being mailed/emailed out to a variety of organizations around town. Please contact the Centre to be added to the mailing list.
- The Centre provides a phone for local calls, internet access, and cable TV.
- Other services include: a boutique of gently used clothing, guest speakers, visiting Nurse, peer support group and much more.
- Open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm