The Pottle Centre
Physical Location: 805 Water Street, St. John’s, NL, A1E 1C3
Mailing Address: The Pottle Centre, P.O. Box 5321, Station C St. John’s NL A1E 6H2
|General Email:email@example.com |
Executive Director Leanne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellness Coordinator Kelly: email@example.com
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
|Tel: (709) 753-2143 |
Website: The Pottle Centre | St. John’s Newfoundland
Facebook: ThePottleCentre Twitter:@ThePottleCentre
The Pottle Centre is a drop-in social centre for adults who are living with mental health issues, illnesses and addictions. We provide a safe and healthy place for fun, friendship and support.
People 19 + who are living with mental health issues, illnesses and addictions.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Membership is free. However, the Centre requests that new members call and make an appointment with a member of the staff to set up a short membership application interview.
- A number of activities are available on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis ranging from card games, board games, crafts, movies, holiday events, outings, and parties. All outings, activities, meals and programs are free for members. We also provide transportation from the Centre and back .
- A schedule of events is released monthly and is posted in the Centre as well as The Pottle Centre social media. It is also being mailed/emailed out to a variety of organizations around town. Please contact the Centre to be added to the mailing list.
- We have a number of programs and activities ranging from bowling, arts Sessions, movie theatre to gym sessions, swimming, walking group to in bingo,card games, journaling and many more activities. For the full of activities/ programs offered click here
- The Centre provides a phone for local calls, internet access, and cable TV.
- Other services include: a boutique of gently used clothing, guest speakers, visiting Nurse, peer support group and much more.
- Volunteering opportunities: if you are interested in volunteering with us email us at volunteers@firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application by clicking here
- To stay update on the latest news/events occurring click here