203 Merrymeeting Road, St. John’s, NL A1C 2W6
Facebook: @PlannedParenthoodNL Fax: (709) 726-2308
Instagram: @Plannedparenthoodnlshc Toll-free: 1-877 NO MYTHS (666-9847)
Mandate: To promote positive sexual health and 2SLGBTQ+ inclusion through education, community partnership, information and services within an environment that supports and respects individual choice
Target Population: Anyone—regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, socioeconomic status, physical or mental ability, sexual orientation, religion, religious creed, national or social origin, marital status, family status and political opinion.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Sexual education: workshops and training for all ages on all aspects of sexual health and healthy sexuality.
- Sexual health clinics: doctor clinics for pap testing, breast exams, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, prescribe birth control, insert IUDs etc.
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling
- Toll free sexual health information line
- Birth control and emergency contraception information and counseling
- Free condoms and packets of lubricant
- Sexual and reproductive health resource library
- Affordable birth control options
- Support groups and referrals for the 2SLGBTQ community
- Camp Eclipse & 2SLGBTQ group