Miles for Smiles Foundation
|Tel: (709) 746-9627
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: milesforsmilesfoundation.com/
Miles for Smiles Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to the support, awareness and prevention of child abuse.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- ASCA – Adult Survivors of Child Abuse – The Foundation offers support to adult survivors of child abuse by facilitating a peer support group on the first and third Monday from 7:00pm-8:30pm
- If you are a survivor of child abuse and would like to participate in our meetings, please email email@example.com for meeting location and for answers to any questions you may have.
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Training – The Miles For Smiles Foundation offers training in Child Sexual Abuse Prevention. Our facilitators are trained through the Darkness to Light Stewards of Children Program.
- Stewards of Children is an evidence-informed program that teaches adults how to prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse. It is designed for both youth serving organizations and individuals concerned for the safety of children.
- To view our upcoming events click here