Canadian Cancer Society
|Cancer Information Helpline: 1-888-939-3333 |
Online Support Communities: www.cancerconnection.ca or www.parlonscancer.ca
To provide accommodations to individuals who must travel to St.John’s for cancer treatment.
Individuals who must travel to St. John’s for cancer treatment and their families.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
Tel: (709) 753-6520 Toll-Free: 1-888-753-6520
- Must be undergoing active cancer treatment including radiation therapy, chemotherapy, specialists appointments related to cancer (dentistry, dermatology), surgery related to cancer, follow-up appointments with oncologists and diagnostic appointments.
Agnes Cowan Hostel
300 Prince Philip Drive, St. John’s, NL A1B 3V6
Tel: (709) 777-6831 Fax: (709) 777-8123
- Provides accommodations for out-of-town patients who require diagnostic and specialty services that are only available in St. John’s.
Hillview Terrace Suites
3 Wadland Crescent, Building 4A, Suite 202 (Reception), St. Johns, NL A1A 2J5
Tel: (709) 754-9822 Toll-Free: 1-888-754-9822
Fax: (709) 754-9047 E-mail: email@example.com
- Provides fully furnished 1-3 bedroom suites for guests who must travel to St. John’s for medical treatment.
Extended Stay Canada—St. John’s—Downtown
222 LeMarchant Road, St. John’s, NL A1C 2H9
- Provides 1 or 2 bedroom suite accommodations for individuals who travel to St. John’s for medical care appointments.
- A shuttle is provided with 4 set runs per day to transport guests to medical appointments.