Ronald McDonald House Charities Newfoundland and Labrador
Address: 150 Clinch Crescent, P.O. Box 28091, St. John’s NL A1B 4J8
|Tel: (709) 738-0000 |
Toll Free: 1-855-955-HOME (4663)
Fax: (709) 747-1270
|Twitter: @OURHOUSENL |
LinkedIn: Ronald McDonald House Charities Newfoundland and Labrador
The mission of Ronald McDonald House Newfoundland and Labrador is to provide sick or injured children and their families with a comfortable home, where they can stay together in an atmosphere of caring, compassion and support near the medical care and resources they need.
The families of sick or injured children needing to travel at least 80km for medical treatment in St. John’s.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Two-story house holds 15 bedrooms, each with Queen size beds and a private washroom. Rooms are non-smoking, and wheelchair accessible.
- Located a 5-minute walk to the Janeway Children’s Hospital
- Room fees are $15/night/family or complimentary if unmanagable
- Facility offers:
- 24-7 Operational Front Desk
- Communal Living Environment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen and pantry
- Laundry Facilities
- Children Play Areas, Movie Theatre
- Home Office, Access to Wireless Internet
- In general, guests are referred by social workers or medical professionals. View information on the Referral Process.
- Support for Families: The cornerstone of Ronald McDonald House is its family support programs.
- For more information, click here.
- Volunteer Opportunities here