Tel: (709) 738-0000 Toll Free: 1-855-955-HOME (4663) Fax: (709) 747-1270
Mission: The mission of Ronald McDonald House Newfoundland and Labrador is to provide sick or injured children and their families with a comfortable home, where they can stay together in an atmosphere of caring, compassion and support near the medical care and resources they need.
Target Population: The families of sick or injured children needing to travel at least 80km for medical treatment in St. John’s.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Two-story house holds 15 bedrooms, each with two Queen size beds and a private washroom. Rooms are non-smoking, and wheelchair accessible.
- Located a 5-minute walk to the Janeway Children’s Hospital
- Room fees are $15/night/family
- Facility offers:
- 24-7 Operational Front Desk
- Communal Living Environment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Children Play Areas, TV Room
- Home Office, Access to Wireless Internet
- In general, guests are referred by social workers. View information on the Referral Process.
- Support for Families: The cornerstone of Ronald McDonald House is its family support programs. For more information, click