Mental Health and Addictions Housing Services – Eastern Health
|Service Provider Website: https://mha.easternhealth.ca/adults/housing-services/|
To provide a continuum of housing supports that include supportive board and lodging subsidies, life skills/transitional supports, case management and recreational services to individuals with mental illness.
Persons who have mental illness.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
Supportive Board and Lodging Subsidies: The initiative aims to provide financial support to individuals who are securing and maintaining supportive board and lodging arrangements.
- Board and Lodging with non-relatives subsidy
- Subsidy for supportive board and lodging
- Telephone: 709-777-3340 (intake social worker)
- Board and lodging with relatives subsidy
- Subsidy for relatives providing support
- Telephone: 709-777-3341 (intake social worker)
Community Care: The initiative aims to provide comprehensive 24 hour care to individuals who require special residential, recreational and psychiatric services.
- Community Care Program
- For support of those with a severe and persistent mental illness
- Telephone: 709-834-0801 (main reception)
Telephone: 709-834-0802 (community care program manager)
- Community care home listing (PDF)
- Referral form for mental health and addictions services (PDF)
- Intake assessment summary (PDF)
- Client site risk assessment
Please visit our website and/or contact an intake social worker/program coordinator to determine if you are eligible for any of these programs provided.