Single Parent Association of Newfoundland
Address: 472 Logy Bay Road, St.John’s, NL A1A 5C6
Mailing Address: Single Parent Association of Newfoundland, PO Box 21421, St. John’s, NL A1A 5G6
|Tel: (709) 738-3401 |
Foodbank: (709) 738-3401
|Fax: (709) 738-3406 |
To provide services and support for single parent families in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Single Parents and their families.
- Food Bank : Provides single parent families with a food hamper every month
- Employment Support Program : Participants take part in a 9-week virtual program to develop the skills required when re-entering the workforce.
- Information and referral: it helps connect single parents to professionals and agencies for assistance with legal, medical, financial, etc
- Crisis intervention: offers assist with referrals to professionals when needed
- Margaret’s Closet: assists single parents find professional attire for upcoming interview or starting a new career
- Back to School Program: School-age children from kindergarten to grade 12 of single parent families are provided with grade appropriate school supplies and book-bags
- Christmas supports