Ruah Counselling Centre
Address: Suite 200, The Lantern Building, 35 Barnes Road, St. John’s, NL A1C 3X1
|Tel: (709) 579-0168 |
Facebook: Ruah Counselling Centre
|Fax: (709) 579-2799 |
Ruah Counselling Centre believes in the intrinsic core value of each person, embracing their spirit as they strive to reach full potential. The Centre provides services through a client-centered approach that promotes the well-being of individuals, families, and communities.
Clients 16 years of age and older. There is a standard fee for counselling services, however, we also offer a rate based on a sliding scale including a reduced fee or no fee, depending on one’s ability to pay.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Ruah Counselling Centre offers a wide range of counseling services, workshops, and support groups.
- Individual, couple, family and group counseling services.
- Groups on a variety of topics that include the following:
- Parenting Children 0-10 years
- Parenting Teenagers 11-18 years
- Parenting After the End of Relationship
- Rebuilding After the End of a Relationship, Separation and Divorce
- Single Moms Series
- Self-Empowerment for Women
- When you see Red for Women
- When you see Red for Men
- Workshops for Teens (Anxiety, Stress Management, Mindfulness)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Suicide Loss Group
- Click Here for additional information about our programs and scheduling.