Suite 200, The Lantern Building, 35 Barnes Road, St. John’s, NL A1C 3X1
Tel: (709) 579-0168 Fax: (709) 579-2799
Contact: Pauline A. Lake-Devine, Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandate: Ruah services are client-focused and goal-oriented and seek to address the four aspects of the human person: physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual.
Target Population: Clients 16 years of age and older. There is a standard rate for counselling services, however, there is a sliding scale relevant to income and clients may be eligible for services for no fee.
Highlight of Services / Programs Offered:
Ruah Counselling Centre offers a wide range of counseling services, workshops, and support groups:
- Individual, couple, family and group counseling services.
- Groups on a variety of topics that include the following:
- Parenting Children 0-10 years
- Parenting Teenagers
- End of Relationship, Separation and Divorce
- Special Topic Series for Single Moms
- Self-Empowerment for Women
- When you see Red for Women
- When you see Red for Men
- Workshops for Teens (Anxiety, Stress Management, Mindfulness)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Stress Management
- Also, refer to their website for new and special offerings (e.g., Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training–Asist)
- Click here for additional information, including when each of the groups are offered. Click here for forms.