|Monday Evening Meetings: |
Mondays at 8:00 PM
Church of the Good Shepherd
111 Richard Nolan Drive, Mount Pearl ENTRANCE
|Monday Afternoon Meetings: |
The Worship Centre 10 Canada Drive
Mondays at 12 NOON
Thursday Evening Meetings:
Thursdays at 8:00 PM
Online Meetings Via Zoom
Contact Naranon NL:
|Facebook Group: Naranon NL |
|Tel: (709) 770-5213 |
The Nar-Anon Family Group is for those who know or have known a feeling of desperation due to the addiction problem of someone close to them. Nar-Anon members share their experiences, strengths, and hope at weekly meetings.
Nar-Anon members are relatives and friends of people who are struggling with addiction or drug problems.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Our program may be beneficial for those family members of addicts you may come in contact with. We know the disease of addiction can affect the family members and friends of addicts, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Nar-Anon provides support and hope to those in despair because of a relative or friend’s addiction.
- Nar-Anon Family Groups is a twelve step fellowship that offers a recovery program for those affected by someone’s addiction. The only requirement for membership is that there be a problem of addiction in a relative or friend.
- Nar-Anon is adapted from Narcotics Anonymous and uses Nar-Anon’s Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and Twelve Concepts. Nar-Anon cooperates, but is not affiliated, with Narcotics Anonymous and other recovery programs.
- Our program is based on a set of spiritual principles; we have no affiliation with any particular religion.
- Meetings every Monday and Thursday.