192 LeMarchant Road, St. John’s, NL, A1C 2H6
Tel: (709) 777-5622
3 West, St. Clare’s Hospital, St. John’s, NL A1C 5B8
Centre City: (709) 777-5390
57B Linegar Avenue, Shea Heights, St. John’s, NL A0A 1J0
Shea Heights Tel: 752-4313
Individuals may call the Central Intake line directly for more information, self-referral and screening.
Adult Central Intake Line: (709) 752-8888
Physicians and other health professionals can fax (752-6852) or email a referral to Central Intake using the Eastern Health Mental Health and Addictions Referral Form. The referral form can be found here.
Mandate: The Centre City Mental Health and Addictions Team is a community-based mental health centre and is part of the Mental Health and Addictions Program, Eastern Health.
Target Population: The Team provides services for adults who have difficulties in areas such as: anxiety and stress; depression; bereavement and loss; fears and phobias; interpersonal relationships; childhood sexual abuse; anger control, decreased self-esteem; communication; and addictions combined with other mental health concerns.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Individual therapyis provided for adults with mental health concerns and/or mental illness
- Addictions counselor on staff for individual and group counselling
- Recreation Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Case Management
- Couples & Family Counseling now available through the West End and East End locations
- West End (Mount Pearl Square): (709) 752-4979
- East End (Terrace Clinic): (709) 752-4957