Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Newfoundland & Labrador Network – FASDNL
Address: 495 Water Street, St. John’s, NL A1E 6B5
|Email: email@example.com |
FasdNL is a pan-provincial organization working to educate, provide supports and resources, and raise awareness about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Individuals, families, caregivers, communities, and professionals who are affected by or working with individuals with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Education Initiatives
- Connecting individuals with diagnostic, support, and intervention options within Newfoundland and Labrador
- Networking Opportunities
- Provision of FASD related Resources
- FASD Training
- Introductory FASD 101 Training
- FASD 101 in the Justice System
- Virtual Support Group for caregivers and parents