495 Water Street, St. John’s, NL A1E 6B5
Email: email@example.com Phone: 709-704-4244
Twitter: @FASDNL Instagram: @fasdNL
Mandate: FasdNL is a pan-provincial organization working to educate, provide supports and resources, and raise awareness about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Target Population: Individuals, families, caregivers, communities, and professionals who are affected by or working with individuals with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Education Initiatives
- Connecting individuals with diagnostic, support, and intervention options within Newfoundland and Labrador
- Networking Opportunities
- Provision of FASD related Resources
- FASD Training
- Introductory FASD 101 Training
- FASD 101 in the Justice System
- Virtual Support Group for caregivers and parents
- Virtual Chat Group for caregivers and parents
- Provincial awareness events in recognition of International FASD day (September 9th)
- Connecting individuals with regional contacts, and regional FASD networks across the province.