495 Water Street, St. John’s, NL A1E 6B5
Mandate: Through education, networking, and sharing resources, FASDNL seeks to improve the lives of individuals, families, and communities across Newfoundland and Labrador who are affected by Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
Target Population: Individuals, families, caregivers, and communities who are affected by Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Education Initiatives
- Networking Opportunities
- Sharing FASD related Resources
- FASD Training
- 3 hour introductory FASD 101 Training
- “Train the Trainer” workshop for FASD 101
- Virtual Support Group for caregivers and parents
- Virtual Chat Group for caregivers and parents
- Connecting individuals with regional contacts, and regional FASD committees across the province.