Back of Building 532, Pleasantville, St. John’s, NL
Tel: (709) 752-4903
Mandate: To offer single-session therapy services on a first-come, first-serve basis to those who feel they need to speak to someone right away.
Target population: Men, women and children over the age of 12.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Doorways is NOT an emergency service. Individuals experiencing a mental health crisis should proceed to the nearest hospital or emergency department.
- No triage, no intake process, and no wait list. No formal assessment and no formal diagnostic process.
- Offered at eight sites throughout the region. To view walk-in service locations and clinic hours, visit Eastern Health’s website; or, by clicking here.
- Service is provided by a team of Mental Health Clinicians, including Mental Health Social Workers, Nurses, Psychologists, and Addictions Counselors.
- You will meet with a mental health clinician for a single session (approximately 1 hour) to address a mental health and/or addictions issue.
- The following are some examples of what can be discussed:
- Grief/ Loss
- Relationship Issues