Click on the button above to donate to Diabetes Canada
Diabetes Canada – NL Region
Our regional Office Servicing Newfoundland and Labrador is only mailing inquiries, not to the public. This address can be found below.
|Mailing Address: P.O. Box 8003. St. John’s, NL A1B 3X2 |
General Inquiries: 1-800-BANTING (toll free)
To lead the fight against diabetes by: helping those affected by diabetes to live healthy lives; preventing the onset, and consequences of diabetes; and to work towards discovering a cure.
People affected by diabetes and those at risk.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- Patient Literature
- Consumer literature
- Information Sessions and Forums
- Resource Centres/Libraries
- Summer Camps
- Camp Douwanna NL: this camp is designed for 16 and 17 year olds who are looking to broaden their leadership skills and become a member of the camp staff family.
- Located at Memorial University, Guest Accommodations
St. Johns, NL, A1B 3P7
- Aboriginal Programs and Services
- Reusable Goods Donation Program