29-31 Pippy Place, Suite 3008, St. John’s, NL A1B 3X2
Formerly Canadian Diabetes Association.
General Inquiries: 1-800-BANTING (toll-free)
Wendy Gillingham: (709) 754-0953 ext. 22
Fax: (709) 754-0734
Mandate: To lead the fight against diabetes by: helping those affected by diabetes to live healthy lives; preventing the onset, and consequences of diabetes; and, to work towards discovering a cure.
Target Population: People affected by diabetes and those at risk
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Consumer literature
- Information Sessions and Forums
- Resource Centres/Libraries
- Insurance for people living with diabetes
- Summer Camps
- Peer Support Groups
- Aboriginal Programs and Services
- Healthy Workplace Initiative
Check their website here for more information on programs and services offered.