Adult Central Intake Number: (709) 752-8888
Adult Central Intake Fax: (709) 752-6852
Adult Central Intake Email: MHAintake@easternhealth.ca
Community Counselling System’s Navigator Contact Info:
Tel: (709) 752-3916
To provide tailored services based on an individual’s need and geographical location, using the ‘stepped care’ model of service delivery.
Adult members of the community who are consumers of Mental Health & Addictions Services
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Mental Health and Addictions Counselling Services are organized into four interdisciplinary teams with a broad professional skills mix, including Addictions Counselors, Nurses, Social Workers, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, and Therapeutic Recreation Professionals.
- Services previously offered by the START program and Employment Services will now be available through each of the new geographically-based teams. Access to these services will be facilitated through Adult Central Intake at (709) 752-8888.
- Location of Community Services teams:
- St. John’s East Team: Terrace Clinic, Major’s Path (709) 777-3453
- St. John’s Centre Team: 3 West, St. Clare’s Mercy Hospital (709) 777-5390
- St. Johns West Team: Community offices, Mount Pearl Square (709) 752-4121
- Conception Bay South Team: Villa Nova Plaza, Manuels (709) 834-7906