657 Topsail Road, St. John’s, NL
Reception: (709) 777-5074 Program Manager: (709) 752-4923
Clinical Lead: (709) 752-4203
Mandate: To provide integrated care for clients
Target population: Adults 18+ with concurrent disorders involving significant and severe mental health and substance use issues and/or gambling. These issues substantially interfere with or limit one or more major life activities (ex: school, employment, personal safety, and housing).
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Outpatient, community-based counseling services for individuals that have a high severity of both mental health and addictions needs.
- Services may include individual, couple, family, and/or group therapy.
- Recovery-focused goals for treatment may include:
- Increasing knowledge about concurrent disorders
- Taking a harm-reduction approach to substance use
- Receiving help for mental health issues
- Learning more adaptive ways of coping
- Physicians and other health professional can fax or email a referral to Central Intake using the Eastern Health Mental Health and Addictions Referral Form. Individuals may call the Adult Central Intake line directly at (709) 752- 8888 for information and self-referral.