Canadian Red Cross
Address: 17 Majors Path, St. John’s, NL A1A 4Z9
|Tel: (709) 758-8400 |
Fax: (709) 758-8417
We help people and communities in Canada and around the world in times of need and support them in strengthening their resilience.
Those who are the most vulnerable in Canada and around the world.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- To search for Programs and Services in the St. John’s Metro region, click here.
- Red Cross delivers core programs such as:
- Disaster services change to Emergency Management
- Injury and Abuse Prevention
- First Aid and CPR training
- Remove Healthcare Equipment Loans
- Meals on Wheels
- Friendly Calls (Newfoundland and Labrador Programs and Services Results – Newfoundland and Labrador – Canadian Red Cross)
- Volunteer Programs (Volunteer With Us – Canadian Red Cross – Canadian Red Cross)
The Newfoundland and Labrador Region offers a variety of unique, community-based services to help ensure the well-being and human dignity of those in our province.