35 Major’s Path, St. John’s, NL A1A 4Z9
Tel: (709) 752-3511 Fax: (709) 752-3535 Tel (General): (709) 752-3687
Mandate: To provide community-based treatment to clients with severe and persistent mental illness.
Target Population: Anyone 18+ with a severe and persistent mental illness. Anyone can refer but priority is given to individuals with a diagnosis of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder or bipolar disorder.
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
ACTT is an evidence-based service delivery model that provides comprehensive community-based treatment to clients with severe and persistent mental illness.
- ACTT is comprised of a team of multidisciplinary staff who work to provide an integrated continuum of care. This team provides service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The team embraces a shared caseload concept.
- Using the ACT Model of Care, clients are provided with community-based services, such as:
- Skills training for community adjustment
- Medication management and monitoring
- Psychosocial education
- Addiction treatment
- Employment services
- Referrals can be sent to the team leader at (709) 752-3506.