|Tel. 709.778.1000 |
Toll Free: 1.800.563.9000
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 9000, St. John’s NL A1A 3B8
Physical Address: 146 – 148 Forest Road, St. John’s NL
|Tel. 709.489.1600 |
Toll Free: 1.800.563.3448
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 850 Grand Falls-Windsor NL A2A 2P7
Physical Address: 26 High Street Grand Falls-Windsor NL
|Tel. 709.637.2700 |
Toll Free: 1.800.563.2772
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 474, Corner Brook, NL A2H 6E6
Physical Address: Suite 201B, Millbrook Mall, 2 Herald Avenue, Corner Brook NL
Anonymous Fraud Referral Line & Unsafe Work Conditions line
|Tel. 1.866.455.6565 to report suspected case of workers compensation fraud and abuse call|
Tel. 709.729.2706 or Toll Free: 1.800.563.5471 for information and concerns on workplace safety and general inspections
Tel. 709.729.4444 (24 hours, serious accidents only). All serious injuries must be reported to the Occupational Health and Safety Division of Service NL
WorkplaceNL administers the Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Act (the Act). Under the authority of sections 5 and 20.2 of the Act, WorkplaceNL:
- Promotes workplace health and safety in order to prevent and reduce workplace injury and illness.
- Strives to ensure injured workers receive the best care possible and the benefits to which they are entitled.
- Facilitates injured workers’ recovery, and early and safe return to work.
- Administers an employer classification and assessment system.
- Ensures adequate funding for services through sound financial management.
Workers and Employers in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
MyWorkplaceNL Online Services:
- For workers, employers, healthcare providers and training click here
- Click here to submit a new claim.
- Click here for Certification and Training Standards
- Click here for webinars about workplace violence and harassment prevention.
- Resources for Young Workers
- Resources for Occupational Disease
- Labour Market Re-entry
- Appealing a Decision
- Workers’ Advisor
- Psychological Health and Safety
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Prevention
- Submit a Claim
- Health Care Benefits
- Health and Safety
- Benefit Adjustment for Workers
- Wage Loss Benefits
- Early and Safe Return-to-Work Programs
- Fair Compensation for Injured Worker/Dependents.
- Raising awareness of the factors that can impact well-being in the workplace, such as unsafe working conditions and job-related factors such as heavy workloads, long working hours and inadequate training.
- Targets young workers through prevention education activities to work towards transforming attitudes and behaviours related to safety.
- Register My Business
- Manage My Account
- Report a Workplace Injury
- Health and Safety
- Early and Safe Return to Work