NL Organization of Women Entrepreneurs (NLOWE)
Address: 58 Glencoe Drive, Suite 102, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 4S9
|Tel: (709) 754-5555
Provide the support women entrepreneurs need to overcome challenges and take advantage of opportunities as they a venture or grow an existing business. NLOWE provides programs and services that connect and support women within Newfoundland and Labrador to start, grow and advance their businesses.
NLOWE’s target population include women in business.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
- NLOWE offers various services free of charge, no matter where you live. Business Advisors are located in every region of the province and can travel to you.
- NLOWE offers start up business counseling services for start-up businesses that includes business concept assessment, business plan counseling, advice on conducting market research, assistance in identifying sources of financing, access to:
- Self-Employment Assistance Program: offer assistance to individuals who are unemployed and who are having difficulty finding sustainable employment to create their own job by establishing their business and access to networking opportunities.
- NLOWE also provides one-on-one training opportunities for businesses that want to grow. These services include business diagnostic assessment, business plan development, financial and growth analysis, human resource strategy development and business management training assessment.
- Along with one-on-one training NLOWE offers training programs include Mastermind Groups, Boost, as well as various other training workshops that are offered throughout the year.
- NLOWE also provides staging services throughout the year for business. Click here to learn about the Supplier Diversity NL services
- NLOWE promotes the certification of women operated business. Click here to learn more about the various women operated business