Learning Disabilities Association NL (LDANL)
Address: Learning Disabilities Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, 120 LeMarchant Road, St. John’s, NL A1C2H2
|Tel: 709 753 1445 |
Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.ldanl.ca/
|Fax: 709 753 4747 |
Learning Disabilities Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (LDANL) is a registered charity dedicated to the advancement of education, employment, social development, legal rights and general well-being of people with Learning Disabilities in the province.
Individuals with Learning Disabilities and/or ADHD, their families and allies.
Highlights of Programs/Services Offered:
It is the vision of LDANL to enable all individuals with learning disabilities to reach their full potential. LDANL offers programs to build literacy and mathematical skills; awareness and empowerment services; assistive technology training; and advocacy and navigation support.
- Tutoring Program (Reading) for both children and adults (online and in-person)
- Tutoring Program (Math) for both children and adults (online and in-person)
- Adult Literacy Support
- Specialized Reading Support for Vulnerable Youth
- Navigation and Advocacy Support
- LD Empowerment and Awareness Presentations (for persons with LD, their families, service providers and the general public)
- Assistive Technology Training and Support
- Resource Materials
- Support Groups
- Workshops and Conferences
- Presentations, seminars and workshops