Thrive firmly believes that in order to ensure we provide the best possible services for our young people and other youth service providers we must bring together key stakeholders to address the shared concerns of our organization and the community as a whole.
All of Thrive’s programming was developed in response to community-identified gaps in services and Thrive continues to consult these advisory panels within each programming area.
Thrive’s CAP provides a valuable collaborative mechanism for our organization as a whole to consult the community and to ensure we are constantly aware of emerging issues for young people, their families and service providers.
Thrive’s CAP will specifically work to:
- Inform Thrive of issues impacting youth, caregivers and service providers;
- Identify and address gaps in services;
- Consult Thrive on opportunities and approaches to support service providers;
- Provide feedback and consultation on Thrive’s Directory of Services for Youth
Thrive’s CAP currently consists of representatives from the following sectors:
- Community Centres;
- Employment Services;
- Mental Health and Addictions;
- Child and Youth Care;
For More Information Please Contact:
Ange Crockwell, Executive Director
email@example.com or 754-0536 ext. 201