Duckworth Street Building
261 Duckworth Street
St. John’s, NL
Phone: (709) 754-0446
Fax: (709) 726-3125
Provide youth with stable housing, employment, and education as the three Key Life Factors for independence and healthy transitions to adulthood
At-risk and homeless youth
Highlight of Programs / Services Offered:
- Shelter for Young Men – An emergency shelter for individuals identifying as male, aged 16-29.
- RallyHaven – Accessible supportive housing for at-risk youth facing homelessness.
- The Lilly – Affordable longer-term housing for youth facing homelessness to begin individualized support programs.
- Momma Moments – A community based, healthy-living, peer-to-peer program for young pregnant and parenting women.
- Moving Forward – Intensive support for at-risk youth aged 16-24 who struggle with complex mental health issues.
- Youth Leadership Council – Leaders who give back by consulting on youth programs, providing mentorship, and supporting CFY with their perspectives and experiences.
- Outreach and Youth Engagement – Our front door, and central hub of programming. Drop-in meal services and individualized programs to support youth in addressing essential needs.
- Drop-In Centre: 12-16 Carter’s Hill Place, St. John’s
- Phone: (709) 754-3047
- Jumpstart – Pre-employment skills training for youth ready to transition to longer-term employment or educational programs.
- Impact Construction – A social enterprise construction company that offers on-the-job safety and construction training for at-risk youth ready to secure long-term, sustainable employment or pursue skilled trades training. To refer a young person to become a part of Impact Construction, please complete the referral form.