Thrive is seeking a part time/contractual Evaluation Associate
To perform the primary function of Data Collection/ Report writer
Thrive is committed to the ongoing evaluation of our operations to measure the impact of our work on our participants, community partners, families, volunteers and staff members. Thrive has a comprehensive evaluation plan in place which will allow for both internal and external data collection to help tell our story. We are seeking an Evaluation Assistant to support the implementation of our evaluation plan. To learn more about our organization visit www.thrivecyn.ca
Specifically we are seeking applicants to perform the following duties:
- Oversee the implementation of our Parent/ Caregiver & Teacher Survey
- Oversee Community Partner & Volunteer Survey
- Compile all data collected as part of our Evaluation Plan & write an Annual Report outlining key outcomes, impacts and opportunities for improvement.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Degree, diploma or specific training in the area of program evaluation, data analysis, statistics, research;
- Ability to analyze data including surveys, statistics, case files, pre & post test scores.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Thrive’s Evaluation Committee
- Working knowledge of Survey Monkey
- Ability to consolidate data from a variety of sources into one annual report that is comprehensive, professional, and reader friendly, and meets funder reporting requirements
- Previous experience in data collection and/or program evaluation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
About the work:
This work will be completed at different time-frames throughout the calendar year. A potential schedule may look like 110 hours in Fall/Winter and 275 hours during summer months.
Total of 385 hours work hours required
Hourly rate of $22.00/hour
To apply please forward a resume outlining your skills and qualifications to:
Thrive Evaluation Committee
PO Box 26067
St. John’s, NL
No emails please
Deadline to apply: Friday October 24, 2014
We thank all those that apply for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.